Thursday, February 13, 2020

Dangerous Dog



I got bit by a dog the last day of 2019. Not the dog advertised here, but a dog at the beach in Texas during a recent road trip.
Dogs as a rule really like me....a lot. I have met dogs that friends have told me don't like anyone crawl up in my lap and act like big babies. There's a coyote that hangs around my house that would really like to be my dog...so being bit was quite a startling experience! Mainly because it can happen so fast. Also because I love dogs and they know it. No doctor visit, no panic, no asking to see a rabies certs...I kept walking and wiped my fingers off with a Lysol wipe I had in the car. Probably not the wisest thing, not knowing the dog or its owner...but it was New Years Eve and I just wanted to walk on the beach, so I did.


Nine Dollar Holga with HP5 dunked in caffenol

No comments:

Post a Comment