Saturday, July 13, 2019

Just up the Road a bit.....


It's true! Route 66 is just about eight miles north of me. This particular spot has been the subject of many camera test shots over the years, and the place has rightly, or wrongly, depending on your point of view, changed over those years.

There used to be an old Model T parked here with some other derelict items...but time passes and things change. The current folks looking after the place have a retro vibe going on, but it's a bit squeaky clean for my taste and staged....

so be it, it's still a handy place to take a camera and fire off a few...Today's venture was with a new to me Holga 120S that I paid twenty dollars for with a birthmark of March 2001 as its QC tag indicated. Yes, I'm such a tart for Holgas!

film is Untrafine 100, (which looks and feels like Delta 100) sloshed around in caffenol for a bit over nine minutes.

I like the look...how about you?

3 comments:

  1. I need to do more photography in places like this. Thank you for bringing them to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. associatecrypto

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. 交友網站

    ReplyDelete